Skip to main content

Stripe.com the masters of being asshole all the time.

In the past like 5 years ago I used to use Stripe nothing to fancy business-wise it seems to bit better than stay Paypal maybe it seemed good because I never used it much but anyone during that time it seems to me to be okay or good company and most people I spoke to seemed to have similar experiences to me.

Stripe brand image with Purple colour  for the word of Stripe and also grey background here


Anyway I was trying to expand my business or do well during Black Friday I thought oka try out Stripe see if it's any better than Paypal here is what I saw early from the staff or service


  • Can't  understand English as well as a high school kid
  • Terrible customer service
  • Always someone else faults for their mistakes.
  • Display website looks something out of a horror movie for how complex it is to find things at all
  • Makes getting customer care pretty complex well 
In a normal bank or payment provider will have a good standard of knowledge or intelligence  it is normally expected you will have someone with at least average intelligence of master of the English language or whatever else language speak say Ukranian,German,French or Chinese or another language.

The support should give you some level of confidence in there ability or talents in this case nothing ever happens you get through to a sort of fake nice guy or girl who's always so dammed stupid all the time so whenever you say anything because they can't speak  English or have no high school education level nothing goes through to there heads right so anything become complex and annoying very fast.

If you try and explain to them why this is bad or annoying nothing sinks into the heads of them because they lack the brain power to cope with this all which again as someone with business it's often your job to solve problems but if firm like stripe keeps making them for you all the time nothing can get done which is why things get annoying or end up leaving this firm.


As someone who has worked in Retail at least 12 years I  can say without doubt everyone on the Stripe team would get sacked by how they email and act so inconfident all the time or never help you when it comes to customer care your number one job is to help support your customer when it's not there fault it's Stripe fault that should, in theory, mean you offer more support or go the extra mile, for example, to compare me to them in the past I saw an older woman struggling with her shopping as customer care assistant my job was to help so I carried her big TV I would guess it was like 50 inch wide screen style into her car and the rest of her shopping now I would not say I done anything special here but I did customer care the right way.


Under Stripe logic if they code wrong it's my fault or your fault no idea why when  we never did the work wrong it's always are fault but according to them that is the case as said to them to me on many occassions.



Just going around the website is a nightmare finding even emails or anything really when ironically the site service is always terrible is bit silly to also to me they broke the European law of GDPR since they don't make it  easy to find support to my knowledge law would Stripe illegal under GDPR law.


For a website to be good or easy to run everything should be easy to find such as like support email,contact page,about us,service page,GDPR and that normally good enough for most business when you are acting like bank or payment provider everything they should be very easy to find out work since you are dealing with a lot of money which is important to people it should be made easy experience instead of like hell on earth for dealing with Stripe .


 Well I tried joining Stripe expecting to get normal customer care or people to be able to understand why a problem being caused by their own firm is issue I asked to get my account shutdown them with refusing after me trying over 11 times to have my account or new card added in with  them stopping each time I asked them about and explained why this issue then the guys who can't understand English better than high school kids never helped so in total so far I have lost I believe $200.


I have asked this firm to give me the money they have refused each making up excuses and being like clowns all day and night. 


I also asked them to refund my customer with they again refusing to do this again so there is nothing I can do since I don't own this company.


One of their staff with I think Chinese told me basically I explain why their service does not work when I never coded it before it sounded to me super silly as a whole.


This is why I will never use Stripe again as  business service when possible when people can't even do basic right then complex things will go wrong. Paypal has bit of bad rep but it still way better than Stripe ever will be probably unless it goes under right management,right staff,right programmers. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coca Cola Review

  When most people think about this firm most people have a positive or happy feel to it all which I think a big brand is down to world-class marketing from this firm when you see videos or adverts they do it seems sort of like it's made by a friend for another friend such as Coca Cola best adverts would be there Santa style of adverts where you see the traditional Santa man on lorrys, trains or on TV or youtube or other places meaning it's very fresh in everyone minds for why it turned into like an internationally successful brand like by people from all religions, countries or ethnic groups will like it more less.  https://www.accruebrandvalue.co.uk/2023/01/trustpilot-review.html You could say Coca Cola is like a social event when you take it such as people take it in the following setups often Family events Friendship events Bars or clubs Hotels Business Events Bus or Train or plane trips Office meetups In general it's seen as something  good for more less all events in

SSE Suck

 It is company controlled by the elite being an energy company with boomer who has no idea how to do anything right for why the company went from good to terrible under his leadership before they join big energy firm they used to be  but like all boomers it's all about being lazy and stupid indeed of fixing there problems. Since they joined another firm they went from being good Energy provider and broadband provider into a terrible one with their reports on Trustpilot or  Facebook all agree they are terrible with all the money the company they own they should easily be able to provide a good service instead of a terrible one. The guy in charge of them seems a man in his own reality with him lacking common sense like all the boomer crew for most of them to me overall.